The Upper level at Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron is a versatile room, able to accommodate seated banquet events from 80 to 150 in comfort. Events requiring the large dance floor can be set to also take full advantage of the floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony, allowing guests to enjoy the panoramic bayside views or evening lights.
With a vast range of meal options available, please feel very welcome to examine the full banquet menu range we have to offer. This sample description will offer an example of our most commonly requested format. – download the banquet menu options here
Seated Three-Course Banquet
$62.50 per person – with Chef to select two canapes for arrival also
(6.00pm until 11.00pm)
Sample menu format:
Canapés upon Arrival – 6.15pm
- Crumbed arancini with Buffalo mozzarella & garlic aioli (v)
- Smoked salmon blini with crème fraiche, dill & capers
Entrée – 7.00pm (a selected dish to be served to all, or alternate 50/50 service)
- Confit duck agnolotti, with house-made pasta filled with slow roasted shredded duck, reduced braising liquid, orange & toasted parsnip shards
- Thai calamari salad seasoned with sea-salt & cracked pepper, served on dressed rocket with Kafir lime & yoghurt dressing
Main Course – 8.15pm (alternate 50/50 service)
- Seared lamb rump (served medium) on a green pea & mint puree with flash fried onions & pan juices reduced with pinot noir
- Organic free range chicken breast, baked with a gorgonzola crumb, served with crisp pancetta & house-made tarragon jus
Each table will also be served with a share bowl of roasted chats & root vegetables
Dessert – 9.30pm (to work around any structured speech or presentation if needed)
- Stonefruit & passionfruit trifle with sherry soaked short bread, vanilla scented custard, diced peaches & pears, fresh cream & passionfruit drizzle
- Warm chocolate fondant, baked with liquid chocolate centre & served with vanilla bean ice cream & crisp almond biscotti
Optional Beverage Packages
To suit the duration of your event – (please enquire for prices to suit)
Standard Beverage package to include:
- Carlton Draught and Cascade Premium Light on tap
- Coca Cola varieties, as well as orange juice and mineral water
- Secret Garden Wine Range – Sparkling, Chardonnay, Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc,
- Pinot Grigio, Shiraz, or Cabernet Sauvignon
If a package is not the preferred option, beverages can be charged upon consumption, or a cash bar can be offered (if the event best suits for the guests to purchase drinks). Room Hire is waived once the minimum $2000 bar-spend for the event has been met, otherwise, the difference would be applied as a room hire fee.
The menu content listed above is only a suggestion of some of the most popular of our menu items. We welcome your individual preferences and invite you to liaise further with our Event Manager to tailor the menu to meet your needs. By clicking the contact link here, we will be able to answer any follow-up questions or check a potential date for your party.
You are also most welcome to contact us directly by phone on 9589 5156 to ask any follow-up questions or list them on a follow-up email as they come to mind.