The Upper level at Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron is a versatile room, able to accommodate seated banquet events from 80 to 150 in comfort. Events requiring the large dance floor can be set to also take full advantage of the floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony, allowing guests to enjoy the panoramic bayside views or evening lights.
With a vast range of meal options available, please feel very welcome to examine the full banquet menu range we have to offer. This sample description will offer an example of our most commonly requested format.
Seated Three-Course Banquet
$60.00 per person
(6.30pm until 11.00pm)
Sample menu format:
Canapés upon Arrival – 6.30pm
- Crumbed arancini with Buffalo mozzarella & garlic aioli (v)
- Caramelised onion & leek tartlets with goat’s cheese & bell pepper mayonnaise
Entrée – 7.15pm (alternate 50/50 service)
- Citrus scented cured salmon, with fennel & apple salad on toasted ciabatta
- Roasted pumpkin ravioli, with burnt sage & almond butter (v)
Main Course – 8.15pm (alternate 50/50 service)
- Char-grilled porterhouse steak (250g) with Savoy cabbage & potato gratin
- Macadamia crusted chicken breast, on crushed potatoes with coconut scented cream
- Each table will also be served with a share bowl of seasoned steamed vegetables
Dessert Selection Platter – 9.30pm (with tea/coffee station)
- Chef will prepare a share platter per table with portions of three petite desserts together with a bowl of cream & mixed berry coulis *(50/50 dessert options can be served if preferred)
$48.00 per person – (6.30pm – 10.45pm)
Beverages to include:
- Carlton Draught and Cascade Premium Light on tap
- Coca Cola varieties, as well as orange juice and mineral water
- Secret Garden Wine Range – Sparkling, Chardonnay, Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc,
- Pinot Grigio, Shiraz, or Cabernet Sauvignon
If a package is not the preferred option, beverages can be charged upon consumption, or a cash bar can be offered (if the event best suits for the guests to purchase drinks). Room Hire is waived once the minimum $2000 bar-spend for the event has been met, otherwise, the difference would be applied as a room hire fee.
The menu content listed above is only a suggestion of some of the most popular of our menu items. We welcome your individual preferences and invite you to liaise further with our Event Manager to tailor the menu to meet your needs. By clicking the contact link here, we will be able to answer any follow-up questions or check a potential date for your party.
You are also most welcome to contact us directly by phone on 9589 5156 to ask any follow-up questions or list them on a follow-up email as they come to mind.