The Upper level at Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron is an ideal function space for cocktail groups 100-300 and everywhere in-between. The room itself has a large dance floor and fully stocked bar, as well as the balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows, both highlighting the best feature being the uninterrupted, panoramic bayside views.
Please feel very welcome to examine the full cocktail menu range we have to offer. Our dedicated Function team will be very willing to tailor the event to your specific requirements for an event to remember.
This sample description will offer an example of our most commonly requested format but you would be more than welcome to consider the nine piece or twelve piece packages, or if you would like to include sweet options at the end also. – download the cocktail party menu options here
Six piece canape selection (with grazing box substantial item)
$35 per person – 4hr event
(7.00pm until 11.00pm) please enquire about alternative times or extension rates
Bar service as guests arrive – to be either cash purchase, an event bar tab, or a beverage package to suit.
Our most requested Cocktail format is the two-hour service, with 6 selected canapés to circulate, followed by your selected substantial individual item. Our Event Manager would determine when canapes would begin to circulate once the numbers arriving increase.
Sample menu format:
- Smoked Salmon Mini-Bagel – lemon drizzled salmon with fine sliced Spanish onion & Crème fraiche on a Petite poppy-seed bun
- Peking Duck Wrap – tender marinated duck wrapped in Chinese pancake with Spring onion & cucumber
- Goats Cheese & Red Cabbage Salad (v) – a choux pastry shell filled with a colourful cranberry & red cabbage salad
- Lamb Kofta Bites – seasoned lamb with fine chopped onion, served with pomegranate, micro-herbs and Tzatziki
- Beef Burger – Mini Slider made with American Cheese & tomato, with Harissa mayo on a mini Brioche bun
- Buffallo Mozzarella Arancini (v) – a rich risotto with mozzarella – balled and lightly crumbed & served with Harissa cream
To be followed with a substantial individual item
- Fisherman’s Catch – Salt & Pepper Calamari, crumbed fish goujon, seasoned chips & creamy tartare
The canape service can take a pause to allow for a speech, or presentation and would usually conclude by 10pm.
Please discuss with our Event Manager if you have a celebratory cake to be cut and presented.
Optional Beverage Packages
To suit the duration of your event – (please enquire for prices to suit)
Standard Beverage package to include:
- Carlton Draught and Cascade Premium Light on tap
- Coca Cola varieties, as well as orange juice and mineral water
- Secret Garden Wine Range – Sparkling, Chardonnay, Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc,
- Pinot Grigio, Shiraz, or Cabernet Sauvignon
The menu content listed above is only a suggestion of some of the most popular of our menu items. We welcome your individual preferences and invite you to liaise further with our Event Manager to tailor the menu to meet your needs. By clicking the contact link here, we will be able to answer any follow-up questions or check a potential date for your party.
You are also most welcome to contact us directly by phone on 9589 5156 to ask any follow-up questions or list them on a follow-up email as they come to mind.