BMYS Gala Fishing Competition Entry Form
Saturday & Sunday, November 9th & 10th, 2019
Saturday gate manned from 2.00 am, weigh-in closes 5.00 pm
Sunday gate manned from 2.00 am, weigh-in closes 11.00 am
A Full Copy Of The Gala Competition rules and information may be downloaded Here
Safety Compliance Checklist
In the event of a strong wind warning, issued by the BOM at 4:45 pm the day prior, the event will be canceled.
1. There will be First Aid facilities available at the club.
2. Visiting entrants should consult BMYS Gala Safety Briefing as it contains valuable navigation and emergency response information.
3. When leaving the Eastern ramp, do not travel in an easterly direction until you have passed the Cardinal Marker Post off the end of the launching ramp jetty. A reef is situated close to the
surface, approximately 10 metres from the end of the breakwater. The BMYS Gala Safety Briefing illustrates the issue.
4. Notify someone else (e.g. family member or another boat) of event participation, boat name/registration, crew names and expected location
5. Whilst marine radio channels 88, 27 MHZ and VHF channel 16 will be monitored during the times of the competition the BMYS Gala Safety Briefing contains the recommended emergency response contacts, these include telephone 000 or Water Police on 039399 7500 or marine radio VHF channel 16 or 27 MHZ channel 88.
6. Please read the boating safety rules for Victorian waters displayed at the ramp.
7. Persons not complying with these safety rules or BMYS directions are not eligible to enter this competition.
A Full Copy Of The Gala Competition Safety Infomation may be downloaded Here
Please note you will need a credit card for payment once you proceed to the next step