We are located nestled in the beautiful cliffs of Beaumaris Bay on the foreshore reserve metres from Port Phillip Bay. This non for profit Club with a rich history that spans over 59 years was built and funded by the members with exciting plans for the future to improve its amenities for maximum relaxation and enjoyment.
The Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron has been developed for all recreational boating and social activities and encourages family, friends and the community to visit and enjoy the great hospitality on offer.
The Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron hosts many activities and functions all designed to maximise your boating and social experiences and list these below for your information.
- Various forms of membership including 7 day membership, 5 day membership, Social membership, Associate membership and Junior membership.
- Flexible function options tailored to your specific requirements.
- Extensive food and beverage facilities served by friendly staff.
- The club hosts some 58 events per year including Fishing, Boating, Social and Site activities.
- Safety events and lectures to ensure you are prepared and informed to maximise your boating pleasure.
- Four boat ramps, ample car parking with boat cleaning facilities.
Whether you are a boat owner or seeking to relax in a great social setting we welcome everyone to enjoy the great hospitality and facilities available at the Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron.
I look forward to you joining or visiting our great Club in the future.